CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Challenge #29

Each week on CropChocolate, they have a weekly challenge.  It is so much fun and not only are you entered into a drawing for $10 CropCredit for the week, you are also entered into a monthly drawing for $25 CropCredit.

For Challenge #29, we were to create a project and use only 1 color. Black and white do not count towards your color count. :)  Well, over Labor Day weekend, I did some cards for Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Party.  It was 10 different challenges, and even though I got 35 or 38 cards done, I only got 5 challenges done. :)  Since I had done a card in monochromatic theme, I decided to enter it in for this challenge also.  Here's what I did:



Supplies
CC Products:
Lush2 Navy cardstock collection by MME
Faded Jeans distress ink
Snake Tape

NonCC: Misc. stamp (doesn't say manufacturer on the block)

I also did the same card in Lush2 black and Lush2 green.  I was so excited to get so many cards done for our "heros".  

One more thing . . . I want to invite everyone back on Sept. 28 at 8am to Oct. 1st 8am MST for another OWH Card Blog Hop hosted by CropChocolate's Design Team.  We will be making cards for OWH and giving challenges to those who want to participate.  There will be prizes given by CropChocolate in addition to individual blogs giving away some blog candy of their own to those who participate.  So stop on back . . . the hop will be from Sept. 28 8am MST to Oct. 1 8am MST.  Hope to see you hopping. :)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy


0 comments:

Post a Comment