CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2012

"I do" . . . September Focus Group Project

For the month of September, our challenge for the CropChocolate FG was to be "Family Tree" inspired.  Well, after much debating and some begging from a certain person, I decided to do another layout of my mom & dad's wedding.  Here's how it looked:


Supplies:
CC products
"Sunshine" from A Walk in the Park by Echo Park
Orange from Summer's End by Fancy Pants
red/cream cardstock by Echo Park
chocolate/tan cardstock by Echo Park (misted with Tattered Leather glimmer mist)
orange & red buttons (not sure what line but I've gotten all my buttons from CC)
crocheted ribbon by MME (was cream & I used Tattered Leather GM to color it)
twine by Jillibean
paper flowers by bazzillbasicspaper (leaves)j
Making Memories puffy alpha
Walnut Stain distress ink
Snake Tape

NonCC:  Walnut Stain Stickles; Double Loop "Around the edge" paper punch by Martha Stewart; flowers by Petaloo; Circle Doily stamp by Hero Arts; Gesso, corrugated cardboard; orange ribbon; "Tattered Leather" glimmer mist; branch with leaves from UmWowStudio (used TA glimmer mist on it too); and misc. heart charm


I got inspiration for this online but there was no name to give credit to. I chose the colors because they remind me of Fall and my parents were married in the Fall.  Now I have 2 layouts of my parents' wedding picture and I don't want to give either of them away.  The other one was my 1st CropChocolate DT project and this one . .  well, I really liked how it turned out.  What do you think???




Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

3 comments:

DeeDee Catron

This is so super pretty! I love the deep reds with the kraft. ALWAYS a favorite color combo of mine! great work, Kathy!

Unknown

Love it. You need to give this cousin some lessons!

Lucy E.

This is beautiful!

Post a Comment