CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Winners, Winners, Winners . . .

for the past 10 days or so, the Crop Chocolate Design Team hosted an OWH blog hop . . . to encourage others to make cards for our deployed "HEROES".  The response was overwhelming and the cards . . . well, the cards were just outstanding.  So a big "THANK YOU"  to everyone who took time to participate . . . our "HEROES"  will appreciate the efforts of each and every one of you. :)

Now onto the winners of my blog candy and the $20 Crop Credit . . .

{{drum roll}} . . .

The winner of the 1st thing of blog candy is . . .


JeepMama . . . you can see her wonderful creations here.



The winner of the 2nd thing of blog candy is . . .


NinaN . . . you can see her amazing cards here.



And the winner for the $20 Crop Credit for making the most cards is . . .


BethD488 . . . you can see all 76 cards she made here.



Congrats to each of you!!!  Please PM on Crop Chocolate with your name and mailing addy so I can get your goodies in the mail. And Beth, please PM with your email addy so I can get your Crop Credits ordered.

Again, thank you to each and every one of you who participated in such a worthy cause.  And, remember, just because there isn't a blog hop going on, doesn't mean that you can't still make cards for OWH . . . they take any type of cards throughout the year.  For more information, click here.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

1 comments:

BethD488

WOW!!!! Kathy thanks so much!!!! Now I'm glad I suffered through all my internet.issues and finished entering all my cards. I am actually on my way to DC for the 3-Day. I will see what I can do.

Post a Comment