CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Challenge #43

Last week on CropChocolate, the weekly challenge was "DE-Stress . . . The extra stress of the holidays are over, so we thought it would be an awesome time to de-stress!  The challenge this week is to create a card, layout, or other project using distress ink, distress paint or other techniques for distressing paper (sanding, tearing, etc.)."

I will admit I did this layout over a month ago when my mojo was in high gear one weekend and I did over a dozen layouts in a day.  And, since I had not entered it or posted it yet, I decided to use it for this challenge.  This layout is of my daughter and her friends at a dance in 2009.  Here's what I did:

Supplies:
CC products 
This & That Graceful paper collection by Echo Park
This & That Graceful brads by Echo Park
This & That Graceful Chipboard by Echo Park
Walnut Stain distress ink
American Crafts precision pen
and rhinestones (do't remember who right off the top of my head but I got them from CC) 
NonCC- misc ribbon (I think a couple were from FP that I bought from CC, but I can't be sure); staples

My daughter had asked me to help her do some layouts for her scrapbook and while I was helping her that weekend, I did this one for myself.  She liked it so much that she asked me to do another just like it for her. :)  What do you think?

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

2 comments:

SharonDoesBaskets

I LOVE IT! I love it even more that she wanted you to make one just like it for her! :D

Anonymous

It's awesome in favor of me to have a web site, which is valuable in support of my experience. thanks admin

Also visit my weblog: organic coffee

Post a Comment