CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Challenge #49

I actually submitted this for Challenge #48 on CropChocolate, but it also worked for the following week's challenge "using wood grain."  So instead of posting two (2) layouts in one (1) blog post, I decided to separate them. :)

As I said, the challenge was "to use wood grain" in your project . . . whether it be paper, stamp, etc.  Here's what I could have entered had I not already entered it once before:


I used Miss Caroline's "Dilly Dally" paper collection from CropChocolate for this layout.  It is a layout of my daughter and some of her friends at the After Prom Party in 2012.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  What do you think?

Till the next time I'm up in the night. Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment