CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 29, 2013

Challenge #54

For Challenge #54 on CropChocolate, we were challenged to use 5 different types of ribbon on a layout, card, altered art, etc.

So I decided to do a layout of myself and daughter on my wedding day.  It is one of my all-time favorite photos of us together. Here's what I came up with:


Supplies:
 CC products: Well Traveled paper collection and CS by Carta Bella; Lush 2 ribbon in burgandy & black; Sprouts (black ricrac) by JilliBean; Walnut Stain distress ink; and Xyron Mega Runner

And even though I absolutely LOVE the new "Well Traveled" paper collection by Carta Bella, I'm still not happy with the layout . . . I feel like something is missing.  But I posted it anyway.  I know eventually it will come to me as to what else it needs, if anything.  Because as they say, "We are our own worse critics."

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment