CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 26, 2013

Challenge #59

This past week on CropChocolate, the weekly challenge was ". . . is a "Little bit of everything" mix! Make sure your project includes buttons, ribbon and an image! Your image can be stamped, fussy cut or die cut. No specific theme or colors :) "  So after many days of my mojo just not being there, I finished up a layout I started in St. Louis on a weekend crop.

Here's what I did:


It is a layout of my hubby and I at a Halloween gathering at a neighbor house one year.  As you can tell, some dressed in costumes, but we didn't . . . we wanted to be warm. :)  The guy behind us is dressed as the tooth fairy.  It was pretty funny and kinda scary seeing this big guy dressed in a pink tutu, a white muscle shirt, tatooes, and piers and such hanging from a tool belt . . . oh, he even had on a "halo".  I wish I had a full view picture of him. 

The paper for this layout is from "Chillingsworth" paper collection by Echo Park and some black cardstock (which I got all the paper from CropChocolate).  I used both my Cameo and Cricut to do the lettering, little spider and the spider web.  I'm not sure who the black/white/orange twine is from since I received it as blog candy. And the button is a miscellaneous button from my stash.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy


0 comments:

Post a Comment