CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 26, 2013

So sorry . . . . I think I have Gremlins

WOW!!!  As I was getting ready to post CropChocolate's weekly challenge, I decided to check up on my blog postings since I have been having my dd type and schedule them for me for the past couple of months due to my eye and guess what I find?  Over a dozen postings scheduled, but for 2014!!!  Guess I overlooked that each time when I "previewed" each posting after she typed that . . . though I'm sure it said 2013 each time.  Plus, I know I checked my blog periodically to see what was being said and there were posting.  Oh, well!! I'm guessing it was gremlins . . . honestly, little things like that keep getting changed like that on my laptop somehow.  You should see some of the emails my dh has received from me. lol

Just now as I was getting to type more on this post, it jumped up to the previous paragraph and started typing . . . I didn't touch anything.   Gremlins!!

Anyway, so not to overload anyone or my blog, I have rescheduled each posting so they post once a day for the next two (2) weeks.  I pray after they post, they don't disappear on me again.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment