CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 10, 2013

NSD Challenge #2: Tic-Tac-Toe . .

Today was the last day to post a project for the NSD challenges on CropChocolate . . . they were to be posted by 8am MST.  Luckily, I wasn't able to sleep last night and was able to complete two (2) more layouts.  So all-in-all I did two (2) cards and (2) layouts . . . and was able to post them to 6 of the 8 challenges.

For CC's NSD Challenge #2: Tic-Tac-Toe, our challenge was to "Use the tic tac toe board (image below!), pick one line in any direction and include those three items on your project (card or layout).


 I did "heart, ribbon, punch" for my tic-tac-toe.    Here's how it turned out:

Supplies:
CCproducts: Paradise Beach paper collection and CS by EP; 
Walnut Stain distress ink; 
American Crafts black pen; 
and Snake Tape
NonCC: Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist in Bashful Blue; 
Liquid Pearls in turquoise; rose twine by AC, hearts from Studio Calico; 
and liquid glue by Tombow 

I couldn't decide on which pictures to use yet, so I posted it "as is".

Till the next time I'm up in the night. Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment