CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 15, 2013

Clear It Out Challenge

It's that time again . . . time to get your crafty on, empty out your stash bins and join us over at Clear It Out Challenge blog for our new challenge.  And if you are like me, the kiddo is out of school for summer vacation, dishes are piling up, the garden needs weeded (again) and it's just been too hot to even craft . . . but that's okay because as always, our wonderful "boss" made the challenge super easy, peasy.  Are you ready?!?!?

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  International/Country
Stash Item:  Washi Tape

You have 3 weeks (until July 31st) to play this time.


Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Click HERE to see their fun images


Click HERE to see their fun images
for

When I saw the theme "International or Country/State", I immediately thought of Africa . . . not sure why, but I did.  And when I think of Africa, I think of elephants and giraffes . . . so I headed over to QKR Stampede to see what I could find.  I ended up finding this adorable little elephant taking a bath  and, well, letting a little "air". lol   I also found my saying at QKR Stampede.  You can find both the image and saying HERE.   Here's how it turned out:


I think he (or maybe he's a she) turned out pretty cute.  To make the "bubbles" "pop" a bit more, I used Crystal Stickles for more dimension and then I also used the Crystal Stickles to make it look like the "bubbles" were floating up off the right-hand corner (this was not part of the image).

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy