CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 22, 2013

Mid-Challenge Inspiration

Hi, all my crafty friends!!!  Once again, I am here to not only remind you that you still have 2 weeks to participate in the challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge blog, but to also give you some mid-challenge inspiration. :)  If you want more details about the challenge, click HERE.
ouou
Even though last week I posted a card using an image from QKR Stampede, I am posting another one this week.  When I saw the image of this little farmer boy with a pig balloon, it reminded me of the Iowa State Fair and I just could NOT resist.

So using a log-cabin quilt I did years ago for my father-in-law with green "furrow" and an appliqued tractor & farmer for inspiration, I came with the following card using washi tape for my "cornfields".


Now doesn't it just make you think of all the little farmer boys running around our corn fields?  Or around the Iowa State Fair?  It also reminds me of my nephew, Eli . . . what do you think?

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

2 comments:

Karen (karey2005)

*giggles* that image sure makes me smile, and I love your washi background!

by belle

OMgoodnes! I love that pig balloon!

Post a Comment