CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Mother's Day - 1997" - Is it working now?

If you are arriving here from Clear It Out Challenge blog 
for some mid-challenge inspiration, click HERE.

About two (2) months ago, I did a layout for a sketch challenge.  It was about my first Mother's Day.  And even though I know I am my own worse critic (aren't we all?), for days I still kept looking at it feeling something just wasn't quite "right". . . something just was not "working" for me.  Here's how it looked before I changed anything:

Before

And here's how it looked after I made a change or two:

After

Can you see what I changed?  If you guessed the title, you are correct.  After about a week or so of trying to figure out what was not working with my layout, I decided it was the title that was throwing it off.  So off I went to see how I could correct this. I ended up using my Cameo to cut my title out of Walnut colored vinyl.  I think it "made" all the difference.  What do you think?

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

PS  If you want to know what supplies I used, click HERE for my original blog post that has my supply list.  Thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment