CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Playing around (again) . . .

If you arrived here from Clear It Out Challenge blog 
for some mid-challenge inspiration, please click HERE.


Once again, I've been playing around with my Tim Holtz Blueprint stamps and twinkling H2Os.  This time I decided to use the balloon stamp.  Here's  how it turned out:


(close-up)
Once again, I used "Trend Setter" paper collection by Fancy Pants along with African Jade Twinkling H2O.  I also used Tim Holtz "Sayings" stamp set, some Maraschino twine from The Twinery and Rouge Liquid Pearls.  

I fussy cut the balloon and used pop dots to give it more dimension . . .to make it look like it was floating up off the card.  Not sure I got quite that effect, but I'm a still pretty happy with it.  What do you think?

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

I will also be entering this in the following challenge(s):

Crafty Catz - It's Child's Play

1 comments:

by belle

Fantastic Kathy! Love the color combo and the twine!!

Post a Comment