CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 12, 2013

Mid-Challenge Inspiration

Hi, all my crafty friends!!! Once again, I am here to not only remind you that you still have 2 weeks to participate in the challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge blog, but to also give you some mid-challenge inspiration. :)  If you want more details about the challenge, click HERE

For inspiration this week, I used a cute little image from Lacy Sunshine . . . a napping gnome.  Here's how he turned out:


Along with using my Copics, I also used some Shimmering Rain mist that I mixed two colors to get a really light blue (like I did for last week's card) to get a light blue for the sky.  I masked off my image and lightly misted it.  If you look real close, you can see the sparkle and some clouds. :)  I also used some scrap burlap and two (2) different rub-ons to get my sentiment "Dare to . .  Follow Your Dreams".

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

PS  Right now my computer is down (this is a scheduled post - it is actually only August 1st as I am typing this).  When I get it back up, I will be posting the winners for the last challenge . . . can't do it yet since that challenge isn't done yet.  So stay tuned.


1 comments:

by belle

Cute card Kathy! I need to learn the masking technique!

Post a Comment