CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 26, 2013

Mid-Challenge Inspiration

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  Is it hot enough for you this week?  Well, around here it's been in the high 90s/low 100s . . . so I've been staying inside with the central air, staying cool.  And what's better to do when you can't be outside?  Staying inside and crafting!!! :)

With that being said, I want to remind you that you still have a week to complete a project for Clear It Out Challenge.  And for a little inspiration, here's a card I made:


The image is from QKR Stampede called "School Day".  My chipboard piece is the photo corner at the top right of the card and the paper I used was "Recess" by Basic Gray.

Challenge(s) entered:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Back to School
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Animal Cards 4 Kids

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

2 comments:

by belle

Cute Kathy!!!

Melissa Bove

Super cute card!! Such an adorable image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Post a Comment