CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mid-Challenge Inspiration

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!  Kathy here wanting to let you know you still have a week to get your projects in for the challenge on Clear It Out Challenge blog.  And for a little inspiration, here's another card I did:

Copics :
Y21 (belt buckle)
G09 (belt)
YG09 (eyes)
R24, $27, R29 (outfit/boots)
C3, C5, 100 (hair)
E00, E02, E11 (skin)

This image is from The Stamping Chef.  When I saw this image "Bring It On Christmas"  a few months ago along with the digital papers, I knew I had to have it . . . but didn't know when I would  be able to use it.  So after a dozen or so tries and hours upon hours of coloring the girl image to get her hair just right, I saved it for just the right thing which worked out PERFECTLY with this week's challenge for the stash item.  (NOTE: This image comes both black & white and pre-colored and because I liked the colors so well, I decided to try to copy the colors they uesd...and I used the digital papers that came along with the images.)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy


2 comments:

by belle

Great job on the hair Kathy!!! I need to see how you did it!!

Peg

Your colouring is fabulous, so clever and such a cute card!
Thanks so much for hopping by my blog during the Paper Haus Fall Splendour celebration, and leaving me some love. It's much appreciated :-)

Post a Comment