CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mid-challenge inspiration - Snowflakes

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  

I am here today to to remind you that you still have one (1) weeka to complete a project for Clear It Out Challenge.  The theme is "Anything Goes" and the stash item is a snowflake.  Here's a little card I put together for you:




This darling image is from QKR Stampede.  And once again, I wanted to achieve an old fashioned look like I did with last week's card by printing on paper from the "Peaceful" paper collection by Authentique and using my watercolor pencils.   I also used dry glitter by Tim Holtz . . . I really need to figure out how to take better photos to show the glitter.  If anyone has some suggestions, I am all ears . . . well, eyes as it is in this case. lol

Remember, you still have a week to get your project(s) entered into Clear It Out Challenge.  (And hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving week and weekend!!!)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Awesome, I love the vintage look of the card. I haven't used my watercolour pencils for a long time but it is a lovely way to have a soft look. Other than taking a real close up of an area I haven't managed a good picture of glitter.

Post a Comment