CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Once again - - - Winner, Winner . . .

Who wants a chicken dinner????

I know I am late (again) announcing the winner of the 2nd $20 gift certificate to VLVS! that I was giving away while I was a Guest Designer for them in October . . . but instead of giving reasons, let's just get to the VERY important part - - - the WINNER!!!

{{drum roll . . . PLEASE}}

and the winner is . . . .

Chris

"Incredible project Kathy! i LOVE IT! you DID 
A GREAT JOB ,THERE IS SO MUCH TO LOOK 
AT ON THIS! Opps sorry I hit caps lock 
but I am really excited for you!!!"

Congrats, Chris!!!  Please contact me either here or on FB with your real name and email address so I can get this out to you once I get the "code" from VLVS! stamps.  Congrats again!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

PS  Check back on Monday to find out who won the gift certificate to Get Inky! stamps. :)

1 comments:

Chris

wow!! Thanks you kathy!!! I totally forgot about this!!

Post a Comment