CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Get Inky! Challenge #20 - Winter/Snow


Hi, to all my crafty friends and family!!!

Did everyone have a good holiday?  I know I did . . . it was full of family, friends, and FOOD! (Well, and a little crafting on the side for me. lol)  It is always so fun to get together and give thanks for the reason for this season . . . and to reflect back on the "good ole days".  (Makes me sound old, doesn't it? lol)

Anyway, over at Get Inky! Challenge blog, they are having a new challenge and the theme is "Winter/Snow" . . . so easy, peasy!  Well, when I think of winter, I think of Christmas, Christmas carols, evergreens, and such.  So when I received this digi "Color Merry Christmas Tree", I knew I needed to use it as my challenge inspiration.  (Get Inky! stamps has some GREAT digi images, so make sure you check them out.)

Here's how my card turned out:


As some of you might recognize, I came up with this same sketch and used this paper a couple weeks ago for Super Scraps Saturday for Hiding In My Craft Room . . . but what can I say?  When you find or do something good, you keep it. :) (But I did add a few different items to it to work with my digi image.) 

For this card, I used "Very Merry Christmas" paper collection from Echo Park. I also used ribbon from Snug Hug; red bling from  "Holly Jolly" mini jewels by TPC Studio; and "Vintage Finds" gems and pearls by Teresa Collins . . . and Voila! it was done.  

Now it's your turn to come up with a project and get it entered in this week's challenge over at Get Inky! challenge . . . I truly hope to see you there!!!

Well, it's time to have a Midnight snack . . . I wonder if there's any leftovers left?  I sure hope so. :)

Again, I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas (and have a Happy New Year)!!! 

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy


2 comments:

Barbara Godden

Glad you had an awesome holiday, we did too lots of food, family and fun. Boxing day (in Canada) I didn't even get dressed I lounged and napped all day. Fabulous card and I would never notice when you use the same things. Although if I get a sketch I like I keep it too.

D-

LOVE your wonderful card. What a great design. No wonder you used it again. (It's been a while since I played along with Get Inky I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for the reminder.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Post a Comment