CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Thank You

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right . . . 

It's CHALLENGE time!!! 


Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  Once again, it's challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Time to clear away the dishes, clear away any remaining Christmas or New Year's "stuff", and anything else that has stockpiled in your crafty space this past month or so . . .   and get your crafty on.  And usual, our fearless leader, Laura,  has come up with another amazing challenge for us . . . and it's so easy, peasy!!!  So get out your paper, scissors, glue  and . . . 

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Thank You
Stash: buttons\ 
(basically, anything goes or you can add a present) 

And since it is the New Year, Clear It Out Challenge is doing something new this year.  Instead of only 2 challenges a month, we will be having a NEW challenge EACH week with a different sponsor.  So this time you have 1 weeks to play (till Jan. 13th)

This week our sponsor is:


For this week's challenge, I chose a cute little digi image from Bugaboo, called "Thanks a Latte" because looking at it made me feel all warm inside . . . and with the weather being what it has been, I need all the warmth I can get. lol  Here's how it turned out:


I used "Everyday Eclectic" paper collection by Echo Park along with a misc. button and some twine from The Twinery.  I also used Opal Liquid Pearls for the "whipped cream" on the lattes. All-in-all, pretty simple!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

2 comments:

Barbara Godden

Great job on that digi, makes me feel warm too. i love your sketch and the "whipped cream" on the one cup.

Desire Fourie

This is just fun and I love how you tied the twine with the button. Cheers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment