CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Green

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Do you know what time it is?

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  Once again, it's challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge. Time to put away the vacuum, forget about doing the dishes (they will keep till later), and get your crafty on.  And usual, our fearless leader, Laura,  has come up with another GREAT challenge  for us . . . and  it's so easy, peasy!!!   So get out your paper, scissors, glue and . .

Are you ready?

I can't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Green
Stash: a green item

You have 1 weeks to play (till March 31st)

This week our sponsor is:

For this week's challenge, I chose a cute image called "Swirly Owl" by Hope Jacare for Stitchy Bear Outlet.  It was so whimsical that I decided to use Mother Goose 8x8 paper by Graphic 45.  Here's how my card tuned out:


Remember you have one week to get your projects turned in by 8pm PST on March 31st.

Till next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy




3 comments:

Barbara Godden

Super funky owl card, love your papers.

Crafty Judith

Hi Kat hun really loving this especially the papers hugs Judith x

Lena

Super cute image and card! I love the shade of green you used. I love the "splashes" of bright colours from your other paper. Very fun card!
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Post a Comment