CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - "Animals"

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Do you know what time it is?

Well, first I want to say "Thanks" to all of you have been voting for me over at Clear It Out Challenge for the competition our fearless leader is having this month between the Design Team members . . . I truly appreciate your support and hope you will stop by again this week to vote (for me, of course - lol).  For those who do not know what I am talking about . . . well, Laura is having a monthly "competition" between all the DT members where everyone gets to vote for their favorite card EACH and EVERY week for the month of April.  And at the end of the month, the "winner" will receive a gift certificate to their favorite online digi store . . . and needless to say, I am hoping and praying I will win since it has been months since I've been able to buy any digi images. So make sure you stop by to vote.  Thanks!!

Now . . . .

Does anyone know what time it is?

It's challenge time!!!

Once again, time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge. It is time to clear away the Easter baskets, hide the Easter candy so the kiddies (or maybe you) don't get a tummy-ache from too much candy - lol, and time to get our crafty on.  And, as usual, our AMAZING leader, Laura, has come up with a GREAT challenge for us.


 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Animals
Stash: Striped paper

And you have one (1) week to play (till April 29th)

This week our sponsor is MelJen :


This week I chose a cute duckie digi image from MelJen because it reminded me about what April is about besides Easter . . . you know, "April showers bring May flowers".  And with wanting to keep the focus on the duck, I tried to do a CAS card . . . not sure if I accomplished it due to everyone seems to have a different idea or definition of what a CAS card should look like.  Here's how my card turned out:


I used "Kraft in Color-Color" and "Kraft in Color-Kraft" 6x6 paper pads by Doodlebug Designs, Inc. along with my Nesting Doily dies, some twine and misc. square jems at the corners.  All-in-all, I think it turned out to be more of a "fancy" CAS card . . . what do you think?

Please remember to stop back Clear It Out Challenge to place your vote for your favorite card . . . I haven't seen what my other team members have done for this week, but I do know there are some gifted designers on this team.

Also, you have one week to get your projects entered in order to be eligible to this week's prize from MelJen.  We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


2 comments:

Barbara Godden

Super cute duck in boots. love the paper you used and the doily and die cut just pulls it all togther.

Samantha A.

What a cute card! I love the little image, it's just so adorable! The colors are just perfect for this card. :)

Post a Comment