CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Your Style

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right . . . 

It's CHALLENGE time!!! 

Once again, it's challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Time to put away the laptop and hide those unpaid bills till later (much later - lol) . . .   and get your crafty on.  And usual, our fearless leader, Laura,  has come up with yet another AMAZING challenge for us . . . and it's so easy, peasy!!! So get out your paper, scissors, glue  and . . . 

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!


Theme:  Mother's Day (female card)
Stash: Flower(s)

And you have 1 week to play (till May 19th)

This week our sponsor is:



For this week's challenge, I chose a cute digi image of a sunflower called "Pretty Petals" by StampArt by Kathryne . . . it also came with a bonus verse.  Here's how it turned out:


For this card, I used mica/metallic paper (brown & gold) from The Paper Temptress along with her Silver Lustre paper. Added some bling and a flower . . . Voila!  I was done!

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in for the Mother's Day/Feminine challenge . . . and remember NO back-posting. :)  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


3 comments:

Barbara Godden

Thought I had commented but guess not. I love your sunflower it's beautiful. Great sketch and fabulous card.

Crafty Moni

Really pretty card! Love the colors you used. Thanks for all the inspiration. I just linked up:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Flooring Contractors Laredo

Great share thanks for writing this

Post a Comment