CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Clear It Out - Favorite Style

Does anyone know what time it is?

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

That's right . . . it's time to put the kiddies down for naps (who cares if it's still morning-lol) and get out your paper, scissors, and glue because it's time for a new challenge at Clear It Out Challenge. And once again, Laura, our amazingly fearless leader, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us.  So easy, peasy . . .
Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . .

Are you ready???

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Theme:  Favorite Style
Stash:  Favorite product

You have one week (May 12th) to get your projects posted.

Our sponsor this week is:

This week I used a digi stamp called "Beautiful Blocks - Faith" from Bugaboo Stamps . . . I chose it not only for it's simplicity, but also for its message.  Being as I really don't have a "favorite" style other than loving to use LOTS of layers on my cards, I did what I think is a CAS card . . . though some may disagree since there are flowers added to it and there are so many different definitions of a CAS card.  Here's how my card turned out this week:


I used "Tell You Story" 6x6 paper pad by Teresa Collins along with Cryogen white paper from The Paper Temptress that I printed my image on.  I also used flowers from Petaloo and some miscellaneous gems and fibers along with my all-time favorite product - Helmar's Scrap Dots 3D adhesive. :)

All-in-all I still consider this a CAS card since it is so simple, which I LOVE along with the many layers (or mats). 

Remember, you have one (1) week to get your projects in to be eligible for this week's prize from Bugaboo Stamps.  Can't wait to see what everyone's favorite style and products are. 

Till the next time I'm up in the night.

3 comments:

Barbara Godden

Gorgeous card, I love how all the papers co-ordinate to make a beautiful back drop for the image. Fabulous colouring.

Samantha A.

This is so pretty! I love the color combination, as well as the sweet sentiment.

Samantha
Designs by Sammy

by belle

Beautiful Kathy! I just love the fibers in your flowers!

Post a Comment