CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2014

HIMCR - National Scrapbook Day #3


Welcome back to Challenge #3 at Hiding In My Craft Room. NSD #3 challenge is "holiday catch up".  This can be scrapbooking a much needed previous holiday page, putting together some Christmas cards or other holiday cards, tags for an upcoming holiday . . . anything HOLIDAY!!!

The sponsor is Hiding in My Craft Room!!!!
hidinginmycraftroom.com
The giveaway is to be announced!


For this challenge, I did two cards . . . a BEE-day card and a simple CAS Christmas card (one I have done before).  Here's how they turned out:



For the first card, I used a stamp from "Meant 2 Bee" (JCS178) from Darcie's Heart & Home. And I used the Christmas 2013 stamp set from Get Inky! Stamps.

Remember, you will have a whole week to get your NSD projects in over at Hiding In My Craft Room.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment