CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Father's Day

Does anyone know what time it is?

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

That's right . . . it's time to put the kiddies down for naps (who cares if it's still morning-lol) and get out your paper, scissors, and glue because it's time for a new challenge at Clear It Out Challenge. And once again, Laura, our amazing leader, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us.  So easy, peasy . . .
Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . .

Are you ready???

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Theme:  Father's Day
Stash:  Stars

You have one week (June 9th) to get your projects posted.

Our sponsor this week is:

This week I used a digi stamp called "AKV Superhero-shield" from Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose this one because my daughter is a big comcbook fan and I had bought some digi paper/digital scrapbook kit that would work PERFECT with it. Here's how it turned out:


The digi paper/digital scrapbook kit was created by Amanda Creations and is sold through Etsy . . . it is called "Superhero Series America" Digial Scrapbooking kit.  It comes with an alphabet, 16 papers and 29 elements.  I fussy cut the :"speech bubble" from the elements and used French Ultramarine Archival Ink for stamping the sentiment "Happy Father's Day" which is from Get Inky! Stamps.  Added a few miscellaneous gold gems and . . . Voila! I was done!

Remember, you have one week to get your Father's Day projects in to be eligible for the weekly prize . . . I can't wait to see what you come up with this time. :)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment