CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Ice Cream colors

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right!

It's CHALLENGE Time!

And over at Clear It Out Challenge, it's time for a new challenge.  And, as usual, our fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us.  So get out your paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are ;you ready?

I didn't hear you . . .

Are you ready?

IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme:  Color Challenge - Your Favorite Ice Cream
Stash:  Anything Goes

You have one week (till June 30th) to get your projects in.

This week's sponsor is:


For this week's challenge, I chose the cute digi image "Santa's Little Helper" from MelJen Designs . . . and used Bubble Gum Ice Cream as my favorite ice cream so I could use bright pink with other bright colors (the gumbulls in the ice cream).  Here's how it turned out:


For my stash item, I used miscellaneous paper from my stash because it was scraps that I have had FOREVER and a day . . . I think it was a Christmas line from Echo Park, but am unsure at this time because it's been so long ago.  Does anyone recognize it?  It is bright pink with turquoises and greens and yellows.  Added some miscellaneous buttons, some twine and faux stitching and . . . Voila!  I was done!

Remember, you have time June 30th to get your projects in . . .I can't wait to see what YOUR favorite ice cream is!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Looks like we have the same taste in digis and they both look different. Fabulous job, love the sketch.

Post a Comment