CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Number Challenge

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Time to put away the summer clothes (it's getting too cold for shorts now anyway), put away the duster (because you know the dust bunnies will just come back - lol) and get comfy with a hot drink (nothing like craftin' with a hot drink on a cold, snowy day - yes, I said "snowy" . . . it's only going to be in the low 30s all week with chances of snow today and tomorrow. Yuck!!!  But a GREAT excuse for a Salted Caramel Latte from Starbucks) because it's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge,  And once again, our fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us this week.  So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are you ready?

I didn't hear  you . . .

Are  you ready?

Okay, IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme: Number Challenge
Stash: 3 of same thing (bling, image, etc.)

And you have 1 week to play (till Nov. 17th)

This week our sponsor is:

For this week's challenge, I chose an adorable digi image called "Snow Day" by StampArt by Kathryne. This digi image came with the word "Celebrate" at the side along with a "bonus" image with the left and middle snowmen on my card. And since this was a "Number" Challenge and the stash was using items in 3s, I decided to crop the bonus image to give me two and then did a mirror-image of one of them to give the a total of three (3) images . . . and since it's a friend's birthday is on Christmas Day and loves snowmen, I stamped "Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas" on the inside so I can give this card to her - doesn't it look like my snowmen are celebrating? :)  ). Here's how it turned out:


To stick with "3s", I used the 3 snowmen with 3 snowflakes each, 3 colored papers from "Winter Park" paper collection by EP, used 3 sizes & colors of sequins, and used 3 different twines . . . is that enough 3s?  lol

Remember, you have one week (till Nov. 17th) to get your "Number" challenge projects in.  How many different sets of 3s can you do?  I can't wait to see!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
Challenge(s) I would like to enter:
Craft for Craic - Birthday
Crafting by Designs - Christmas
D.L.Art - Anything Goes
Dragon's Lair - Autumn Colors (the red & gray - the colors my tree is right now)
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Squigglefly Challenge SFC4514 - Make a Christmas card (I did combo bday/christmas)
Stamp and Create - ribbons or bows (I used twine)
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (limit 2 entries)
V's Sweet Ideas - Anything Goes

5 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne

Great job, Katherine. Your designing is lovely. Love the papers and colour choices. Super cute! xx Kathryne

D-

Thanks for sharing your ADORABLE Christmas Birthday card. What a fun idea. LOVE the snowpeeps!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Holly Young

Such a cute card! I love the little sequins you scattered about too. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge again!

nwilliams6

Love the snowman and this fun sketch - a very festive and fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us in the Squigglefly Christmas card challenge!

KraftyKoolKat

So cute, love the colours. Very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Post a Comment