CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Year of Reflection - CIO Challenge

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Time to put away the list of "Christmas Presents To Make" (because if they're not done yet, they aren't going to get done with only 2 days to go), put away the "To Do" lists (there's still tomorrow to finish up any last minute "errands") and crank up the Christmas tunes (there's nothing better to get me in the Christmas spirit than listening to Christmas songs and nothing better to get me in the crafting spirit than some jammin' music - lol) because it's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge. And once again out fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us this week.  So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are you ready?

I didn't hear  you . . .

Are  you ready?

Okay, IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme: A Year of Reflection
Stash: Anything Goes

You have 2 weeks to play this time (till Jan. 5th)

This week our sponsors are:



For this week's challenge, we were to pick our favorite card of the year.  Well, as many of you know, I kept saying "This is now my favorite card." and with making so many cards this past year, I truly had a hard time deciding.  Due to that, I decided to narrow it down by picking my favorite card(s) from one this week's sponspors - Zap Pow Designs.  Here's what I decided on:



The images and sentiments are from "BFF Digi Pak" by Zap Pow Designs. One thing I loved about these digi images was that they were so easy to fussy-cut due to their outlines being a bit thicker than the usual digi.

Remember, you have 2 weeks to get your "A Year of Reflection" in to be eligible for the weekly prize(s).  Hope to see you all join us for the last challenge of the year!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment