CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2014

HIMCR #178 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Here is it the 2nd Saturday of the month already
and you know what that means, don't you???

Yes, I know . . . there's only 12 days left till Christmas. Yikes!!!
But do you know what else that means???

That's right!!!  Not only is it time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room, but it's time for Super Scraps Saturday!!  (Which you all already know it's my FAVORITE challenge because I love having to use my scraps . . . not that I have that many of them. lol)

The sponsor is The Paper Shelter!
The giveaway is a $20 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter!!!

So let's get out those scraps and get to craftin'!!!

For this week's challenge, I chose "Gingerbread House" digi from The Paper Shelter and paired it with some scraps from my "Good Cheer" 8x8 paper pad from October Afternoon and some corrugated kraft paper and Green Jelly Bean paper from PaperTemptress along with some Marochino Cherry Twine from The Twinery. Here's how it turned out:


Just love how The Paper Shelter offers their digi images in both pre-colored and in black/white.  For this card, I used the pre-colored image because I just loved the colors they had used.  There was coordinating paper, but I decided not to use it.

Remember, you have one week to get your scrappy projects in at HIMCR in order to be eligible for the weekly prize which is a $20 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps - photo challenge #125
I used the red/burgundy color and the bow for inspiration
plus the hanging wreath for inspiration for the banner on my card
Craft for Craic - Favorite Christmas Colors 
(I love the deep red at Christmas along with a neutral color)
Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas
Craftin Desert Divas - Christmas
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - 12 Days of Christmas Cards Link-up
D.L.Art - Anything Goes Linky Party
Dragon's Lair - Christmas Time
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Pile It On - ATG/Christmas 
The Pink Elephant (TPE279) - Photo challenge

Sister Act - Anything Goes
V's Sweet Ideas - Holiday Theme (Christmas)



0 comments:

Post a Comment