CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Isn't She Lovely? - HIMCR #180

Merry Christmas to all my crafty friends and family!!!

Did everyone survived???


I know I did.  We had my hubby's side of the family here Christmas Day (it was our turn to host) and we had such a fun and relaxing with each other . . . and sooooo much food!!!  We have one more family gathering for my side of the family (we are hosts for them this year, too) which is a bit later this afternoon.  Can't wait to sit back and enjoy some more family time and celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus, with I love. I pray everyone has had a good holiday season no matter no matter what holiday you celebrate or don't celebrate.  It's the season to be thankful for all we have.


And it's also the last Saturday of the month . . .
and you know what that means, right???

That's right!  Not only is it time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room, but it's a "Freestyle" challenge.  Basically, anything you want!!!

The sponsor is Hiding in My Craft Room!
hidinginmycraftroom.com 
The giveaway is TBA . . . but there will be multiple winners!!!

This week I am sharing a layout I did of my daughter from back when we went to Disney. Yes, I am waaaay behind on pictures...I used to do them chronologically, but now it depends on what I want to work with or if a picture really captivates me, which was what happened with these photos.  In the photo, my daughter had just had her face painted in as a butterfly princess. I had been wanting to scrap them for quite awhile and finally decided to do so when I stumbled upon some old paper I had from my CropChocolate days. :) So I got out my Kiwi Lane templates and went to work.  Here's how it turned out:


I just love the closeup of her eyes!!! I love her eyes period because of their shape and because they change colors-from gray to green to blue to hazel-depending on her mood or how she's feeling. I always knew when she was sick, mad, happy or just plain mischievous. lol I do love my Kiwi Lane templates . . . they make it so much easier to picture in my head how a layout will look before I cut my paper.  And I know we all have that paper that we just don't want to cut until we are absolutely sure.

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in at Hiding in My Craft Room in order to be eligible for our weekly prize, which there will be multiple winners this time!!!


Till the next time I'm up in the night.
PS  Stop back on January 5th for a special announcement. :)

1 comments:

Georgiana

Such a pretty layout! Happy New Years to you!

Post a Comment