CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2015

Faith, Hope and Love - Eureka #124

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Hope you all have been have had a GREAT week and been enjoying the warmer weather.  Around here, it's been in the low to mid 40s, which is almost 50 degrees warmer than the previous week. It's almost a heat wave.

But I'm not here to talk about the weather . . . Right now there's a new challenge at Eureka Stamps . . . the theme is "The Color - Red"!!!  

For this week's challenge, I chose two digis - "French Love Letter" and digi 37303 1 Corinthians 13:13 by Eureka Stamps.  When I first saw the background stamp, I had thought to do a canvas, but ended up doing a simple card instead.  Here's what I came up with:


Remember, you have one week to get your "red" projects in over at  Eureka Stamps.  I can't wait to see what you come with this week. 

Till the next time I'm up in the night.




1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Gorgeous simple card but it packs a lot of punch. love it. great use of the bg image.

Post a Comment