CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2015

How Tweet It Is . . . - HIMCR #185

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Here it is Saturday once again
and you know what that means, don't you???


That's right . . . it's time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room.  And this week's challenge is a "Freestyle" challenge . . . basically, "anything goes"!!!

The sponsor is Digi Digi Doodle.
The giveaway is TBA.

For this week's challenge, I chose a digi stamp called "How Tweet It Is To Be Loved . . . By YOU!!!" by Digi Digi Doodle.  How Tweet is that?  Here's the card I came up with:

Front:


inside:

Remember, you have one week (till February 7th at 2am PST) to get your projects in.  I can't wait to see all the different projects and styles everyone will come up with.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

I saw your adorable birdie card over at hiding in my craftroom, would love for you to come and enter in my current use a bird challenge! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Barbara Godden

Super cute card, awesome sketch.

Post a Comment