CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2015

Dreaming of You - Eureka #128

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Did everyone have a Happy Valentine's Day?!?!

I know I did even though the hubby and I decided to stay at home to avoid the crowds. We plan on going out to one of my favorite steak places this coming week instead . . . which is a good thing because there's some nasty stuff starting to go around and I don't need to get ill again.

Anyway, I want to let you know about a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Birds of a Feather"!!! How fun is that!?1?!


For this week's challenge, I had a hard time deciding between two different digis but ended up using  digi6205(227) Small Feather on Side" by Eureka Stamps. So using a "dream catcher" as my inspiration, here's what I came up with:


I used my Derwent Inktense pencils to on the feathers.  They are like watercolor pencils, but are more vibrant and ink-like.  I just LOVE them!!!  The sentiment "Dreaming of You" is computer-generated using the "FreeScript" font in MSWord.  The twine is from The Twinery and the bling is from CTMH.  NOTE: To get my feathers at different angles, I had to use photo software instead of my usual MSWord2013 so I could rotate them just a bit...it took a few tries to get it all aligned (I haven't figured out how to get the "ruler" to show up on my computer screen-lol), but was very happy with the results.

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  We can't wait to see what you come up with this week.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.





0 comments:

Post a Comment