CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Birthday - Eureka #129

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Birthday Cards"!!! How great is that!?!?! (I know I am always in need of yet another birthday card.)


For this week's challenge, I decided to use just a sentiment as my main focal point.  So I chose digi7801 "Happy Birthday"  by Eureka Stamps. After changing the "color" of the image, here's what I came up with:


I just love how the image worked with my stitched circle dies . . . I used the 3" one the set from Lawn Fawn.  All the papers are from JillyBean except for the yellow, which is Yellow Ruche from PaperTemptress (just LOVE the extra texture it give to the card).

Remember, you have one week to get your birthday cards in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they are so AMAZING!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.



1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Great Card, love the way you did the sentiment as the focal point and a very interesting sketch too. Bright and cheery as well.

Post a Comment