CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy Birthday - HIMCR #188

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Here it is the 3rd Saturday of the month
and you know what that means, right?

That's right . . . not only is it time for a new challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room, but it is a "technique" challenge.  For this week's challenge, you are to use a cute technique Laurie found on Splitcoast Stampers using a pencil eraser to stamp...it's basically using erasers dipped in ink to create a background or design or ANYTHING you can think of!!! Here's a link to give you some ideas - Erasers!

The sponsor is Scrapper's Delights!


The giveaway is 3 images of winner's choice from Scrapper's Delights.

For this week's challenge, I chose "Kira Pony" from Scrapper's Delights because I am in need of some little girl cards and I thought this would be cute using the "eraser" stamping technique Laurie challenged us to use.  So using a small star eraser, I stamped a small star on the pony's behind.Then along the outside 1-1/2" of the base of my card, I "stamped" it using multiple colors...I also did the same with the die "happy" (die from PaperTrey Ink).  Here's how it turned out:


I colored the mane and tail with my Inktense pencils and then used my Copics for the body. Pretty simple and so pretty, I think. :)

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in over at Hiding in My Craft Room in order to be eligible for the prize from Scrapper's Delights.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.



0 comments:

Post a Comment