CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

St. Pat's Fairy - Clear It Out Challenge

Does anyone know what time it is?

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

That's right . . . it is time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Time to put away the mop (it's only going to get dirty again with there still so much snow and ice out there with sand & salt on it), time to turnoff the television (been over a year since watching the soaps, so another day isn't going to matter - lol) and time to get out your scissor, adhesive and get to craftin'!!!

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Any holiday
Stash: gold or yellow things

You have one (1) week to play (till February 23rd)

This week our sponsors are:




For this week's project, I chose a cute digi image called "St. Pat's Fairy" by Karen Middleton' for Sweet Pea Stamps. So using my Derwent Inktense pencils and Wink of Stella brush pen, this is what I came up with:


I just LOVED working with this image . . . so many different possibilities with the coloring.  The paper I used were scraps I had from my "Sun Bliss" 6x6 paper pad and the flowers are misc. from my stash.

Remember, you have one week till February 23rd to get your project in at Clear It Out Challenge in order to be eligible for one of the weekly prizes this week.  We can't wait to see what "holiday" you chose to do this time round. :)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.



0 comments:

Post a Comment