CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easter - Clear It Out Challenge

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge,  And once again, our fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another AMAZING challenge for us this week . . . a "holiday" challenge. And the "holiday" is Easter. Yeah!!! So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Theme: Easter
Stash: Pastel embellies/paper

And you have 1 week to play (till March 23rd)

This week our sponsor is Whoopsidaisy:

For this week's challenge, I chose a cute little girl image from sheet #227 from Whoopsidaisy and paired it with some scraps. Here's how it turned out:


I am really happy with the way it turned out . . . I just love the pastels. :)

Remember, you have one week to get your project in over at Clear It Out Challenge in order to be eligible for the weekly prize this week.  Let's see what different type of "Easter" projects everyone comes up with . . . I can't wait!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
3/17 6:38pm  PS  So sorry this posted late . . . I had it scheduled for my regular time, but somehow the date/time got changed on the laptop I was using. I had scheduled it last week due to me being at a 5-day crop (Wed-Sunday). Anyway, not sure how it happened, but it's fixed now. Again, sorry I'm late.

3 comments:

Barbara Godden

Beautiful in Blue, love the look of the pastels. Fab. job with the challenge.

Lucy E.

Hi Kathy. Such a cute card!
Julie's Blogoversary hop started this morning.
Did you have a project? If not, please let Julie know.

Cyndy G

Very cute!

Post a Comment