CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Eureka #132

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "The color Green". Perfect for some St. Patty's cards . . . or some Spring cards!!!


For this week's challenge, I used digi4206"Happy St. Patrick;s Day" from Eureka Stamps. So using some of my PaperTemptress paper (Cryogen, Flame Mica/Metallic and Jellybean Pop Tunes papers), here's what I came up with:


I used metal durables from CTMH along with twine from The Twinery . . . I colored the shamrocks with Derwent Inktense pencils & a "clear" Wink of Stella brush pen. I just love the simplicity of this card . . . what can I say? I love CAS cards!!!

Remember, you have one week to get your "Green" project in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment