CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2015

Have a Sunshine Day - Eureka #133

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Think Spring". Perfect since Spring is officially here even if the weather can't make up its mind!!!  LOL


For this week's challenge, I used digi15003 "Sunshine Day" from Eureka Stamps.  As many of you already know, I went to a 5-day crop last weekend . . . well, one of the make 'n takes was an Easter Basket using one of the CTMH CriCut cartridges for the basket and bow.  It was so cute, I decided to use the same one for my May Day baskets this year . . . and who know, maybe since I'm starting over a month ahead of time, I'll actually get enough made this year. lol  Anyway, using Julie Berg's idea as inspiration, here's what I came up with:

Supplies:
ddigi15003 "Sunshine Day" from Eureka Stamps
Cricut Artiste cartridge from CTMH
"Hopscotch" paper collection from CTMH (pattern and pink papers)
"Lagoon" Mica.Metallic paper from PaperTemptress (blue paper)
Ivory Feltweave paper from PaperTemptress (off-white paper)
Derwent Inktense pencils

I changed the line color of my digi to dark orange and then colored with my Inktense pencils . . . love how it matched up with my papers.  Hope these will make someone happy. :)

Remember, you have one week to get your "Think Spring" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Cute basket, love the sentiment, nice to get a head start on your baskets.

Post a Comment