CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hello - HIMCR #193

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

For those who participated in Julie's 3rd Blogoversary Blog Hop, I will announce the winners tomorrow . . . due to a death in the family, I didn't get my winners drawn in time for Julie to list them on her blog, too. So stay tuned . .

Here it is Saturday once again
and you know what that means, don't you?

That''s right . . . it's time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room and this week's challenge is to do any kind of embossing"any holiday".  

So let's have FUN!!! 

The sponsor is Die Cuts with a View!
The giveaway is $100 in DCWV goodies!
And there will be 3 winners! YEAH!!!

Triple the winners, triple the FUN!!!

Here's my project for this week:

Paper is scraps, the stamp is from CTMH, the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and misc. gems.

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in over at HIMCR in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.

.Till the next time I'm up in the night.


2 comments:

Barbara Godden

Sorry to hear of the loss of a family member. HUGS. Fabulous card love the butterfly and the sketch. I must try to enter this week's challenge.

Migdalia

So sorry to hear about the loss in your family.
A beautiful cad.
Sending my prayers to you & your family.
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Post a Comment