CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ignored by a Cat - Eureka #138

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Add Some Bling".
  

As I mentioned last week, I am a cat person, So I decided to use another cat digi image called digi10003 Ignored by a Cat from Eureka Stamps.What can I say??  I'm on a "cat" thing right now and Eureka Stamps really do have such cute cat images and this one is just too purr-fect. :) So using some paper from SE,  my pastel pencils, twine from The Twinery and some bling from CTMH (I received at one of my "Scrappin for Soldiers" scrapbooking workshops, which I'm at one this weekend), I came up with this card:


Remember, you have one week to get your "Add some bling" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize. For more inspiration, please check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment