CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Good Times are HERE - HIMCR #200

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!

Here it is Saturday once again,
and you know what that means, don't you??

That's right . . . it is time for a new challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room. This week the challenge is "Any Holiday".  How FUN!!!

So let's get out paper, glue, scissors
. . . and get to craftin'!!!

The sponsor is Shop Pumpkin Spice!

For this week's challenge, I decided to do a layout of one of our "Spring Break" vacations (or "holidays").  I used  a sketch from CTMH and went from there.  So using some CTMH paper (Seaside). misc. enamel dots and some Bazill cardstock to go with some paper from CTMH, here's what I finally came up with:


I know it is a bit different from the one on the HIMCR blog, but I felt it still needed something.  So while doing "page 2" of this layout, I ended up adding a couple things - some twine and netting.  Here's complete 2-page layout::


NOTE: The cream squares are where photos ares . . . my daughter didn't what her photo to be "broadcasted" over the web. lol

Remember, you have one (1) week (till May 30 th at 2am PST) to get your projects in over in at Hiding in My Craft Room in order to be for this week's prize from Pumpkin Spice.  Can't wait to see what you can come up with this week.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


4 comments:

Leah

Spectacular layouts! Love, love, love them!

Cathy

great layouts, I loved the Seaside paper from CTMH.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Migdalia

Layouts are not something that I usually and I really enjoy them do but I am loving yours!! Fabulous!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

gamesbx1102

It is a very great design. thank you very much
GAMESBX1102
GAMESBX2608

Post a Comment