CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Thinking of You - Clear It Out Challenge

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

That's right . . . it's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge. And once again out fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us this week - it's a COLOR challenge.  How fun is that!?!?  So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are you ready?

I didn't hear  you . . .

Are  you ready?

Okay, IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme: Green
Stash: green embellishments

You have 1 weeks to play(till May 19th)

This week's our sponsor is Digital Paper Craft:

For this week's challenge, I used a digi called "Girl on Fence" from Digital Paper Craft. So pairing up with scraps and "Durable Artisan Studs" from CTMH, here's what I came up with:


But each time I looked at my "finished" card, I felt like it still needed "something".  And for those who know me and how I do cards, know that I usually don't add a sentiment until I"m ready to send or give the card away . . . this way I almost always have a card to fit an occasion or one I can personalize if I am short on time. I thought maybe a sentiment would help make it look more "finished".  So after adding a sentiment leftover from yesterday's project, here's how it turned out:


Much better, don't you think???

Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out our "Green" challenge. Remember, you have one (1) week to get your "green" project in over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Can't wait to see how much "green" we come up with. 

Till next time I'm up in the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment